We are back in Alexandria Town Hall for this month’s meeting, which is Wednesday, the 13th, at the usual time of 7PM.
On the agenda:
- City of Sydney – proposal for the Green Square to Ashmore Connector
- Alexandria to Moore Park – update
- The M4/M5 Environmental Impact Study Debacle – where to from here?
- Land & Environment Court hearing for the 163-173 McEvoy St development
- Have Your Say on ARAG’s priorities for 2018
Please join us to celebrate the end of a busy year.
Reminder again: we are back in Alexandria Town Hall and the meeting is on Wednesday 13 December.
At 11.30am today, the Coalition Against WestConnex hand delivered more than 10,000 written submissions on the M4-M5 Link EIS to the Dept of Planning.
ARAG has hand delivered a (smaller) number of submissions.
ARAG’s own submission has been lodged. A copy is available WestConnex Stage 3 EIS – ARAG Objection 20171016.
If you haven’t lodged a submission yet, today is the last day to do so.
We believe that online submissions will be accepted until midnight, either at Major Projects, or via WestConnex Action Group.
There are several ways to make a submission on the M4 M5 Link.
WestConnex Action Group have set up an set up a online page which will send submissions directly to the Planning Department.
You make a submission online at: http://majorprojects.planning.nsw.gov.au/index.pl?action=view_job&job_id=7485.
Or you can send a snailmail Continue reading
The agenda for this month’s meeting is:
- Council plans to ease & control traffic in local streets:
Belmont, Lawrence, and Euston Lanes
- the M4/M5 Link Environmental Impact Statement:
reasons for Concern, how to object (Don’t delay, objections are due by Monday)
Hope to see you there:
7PM, Thursday 12 October
Cliff Noble Community Centre
24 Suttor St, corner of Renwick St
Thanks to all those who came along to the Friends of Erskineville/BPN Forum tonight.
Video available here: https://www.facebook.com/friendsoferskineville/videos/1502839296464375/?fref=mentions
My speaking notes are here. Slides to match are here. And will be repeated at our monthly meeting this Thursday (7PM, Cliff Noble Centre).
If you want to object (and you should), go here: http://www.westconnexactiongroup.org.au/m4m5eis.
Before we tell you the agenda for the next meeting, discover how WestConnex will affect you.
Wherever you live in NSW, checkout fixwestconnex.com.au. Continue reading
The August meeting will be:
Thursday the 10th, 7 PM
Cliff Noble Community Center,
corner of Suttor St and Renwick St.
On the Agenda:
- the Potential Sale of the Gerard Street Council Depot
- the Australian Technology Park – our heritage and history at risk
- some relief for Euston Road Residents
- an update on the Alexandria Hotel
- our AGM
Hope to see you there.
PS: Convenors’ Annual Report here