Plans for the Alexandria Park Community School Redevelopment are online, and they are accepting submissions until 31st January.
There will be four information sessions (although two are after submissions have closed):
- Saturday 20 January 2018 at Carriageworks Farmers Markets – 245 Wilson Street, Eveleigh, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 27 January 2018 at Woolworths Supermarket – 10 Fountain Street, Alexandria, 2:00pm-4:00pm
- Saturday 10 February 2018 at Carriageworks Farmers Markets – 45 Wilson Street, Eveleigh, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Saturday 24 February 2018 at Woolworths Supermarket – 10 Fountain Street, Alexandria, 2:00pm-4:00pm
Before we tell you the agenda for the next meeting, discover how WestConnex will affect you.
Wherever you live in NSW, checkout fixwestconnex.com.au. Continue reading →
In no particular order, here are some of the links and other material discussed at last week’s meeting:
- Euston Road/McEvoy Street widening:More information is available here.
- Alexandria School Senior Campus: the Development Application can be found here. (Deadline for submissions: 23 Feb)
- ATP: The number for reporting any issues with ATP construction work is 1800 870 549
- Erskineville Station downgrading: the SMH article about the downgrading of the station is here.
- The Carmageddon Video showing the road widenings is here .
- And the Slide pack.
The Department of Education has contacted ARAG. They want your input into their plans for the redevelopment of what is currently the Alexandria Park Community School Senior Campus, on Mitchell Road. Continue reading →