We are back in Alexandria Town Hall for this month’s meeting, which is Wednesday, the 13th, at the usual time of 7PM.
On the agenda:
- City of Sydney – proposal for the Green Square to Ashmore Connector
- Alexandria to Moore Park – update
- The M4/M5 Environmental Impact Study Debacle – where to from here?
- Land & Environment Court hearing for the 163-173 McEvoy St development
- Have Your Say on ARAG’s priorities for 2018
Please join us to celebrate the end of a busy year.
Reminder again: we are back in Alexandria Town Hall and the meeting is on Wednesday 13 December.
The August meeting will be:
Thursday the 10th, 7 PM
Cliff Noble Community Center,
corner of Suttor St and Renwick St.
On the Agenda:
- the Potential Sale of the Gerard Street Council Depot
- the Australian Technology Park – our heritage and history at risk
- some relief for Euston Road Residents
- an update on the Alexandria Hotel
- our AGM
Hope to see you there.
PS: Convenors’ Annual Report here