RMS have released their next proposal for widening Euston Road and McEvoy Street, including:
- big turning lanes into Fountain St
- a turning lane from Botany into McEvoy
- extra clearways, and some no-right-turns
Comments are open until 18 December and may be made using the interactive online map or via email.
The project team will be at available to discuss at:
- Cliff Noble Community Centre
24 Suttor St, Alexandria
Saturday 7 December, 10am–1pm
Thursday 12 December, 5pm–8pm
- Moore Park Supa Centre (ground floor)
2A South Dowling Street, Moore Park
Friday 6 December, 11am–2pm
This will be on the agenda for this month’s meeting, which will be held at the usual time and place of 7pm, Wednesday 11 December, Alexandria Town Hall, 73 Garden St, Alexandria.
For more information, see:
We are back in Alexandria Town Hall for this month’s meeting, which is Wednesday, the 13th, at the usual time of 7PM.
On the agenda:
- City of Sydney – proposal for the Green Square to Ashmore Connector
- Alexandria to Moore Park – update
- The M4/M5 Environmental Impact Study Debacle – where to from here?
- Land & Environment Court hearing for the 163-173 McEvoy St development
- Have Your Say on ARAG’s priorities for 2018
Please join us to celebrate the end of a busy year.
Reminder again: we are back in Alexandria Town Hall and the meeting is on Wednesday 13 December.
The August meeting will be:
Thursday the 10th, 7 PM
Cliff Noble Community Center,
corner of Suttor St and Renwick St.
On the Agenda:
- the Potential Sale of the Gerard Street Council Depot
- the Australian Technology Park – our heritage and history at risk
- some relief for Euston Road Residents
- an update on the Alexandria Hotel
- our AGM
Hope to see you there.
PS: Convenors’ Annual Report here
Mike Baird may be gone, but his ‘war on trees’ continues.
We’ve received word that trees in Euston Road, between Sydney Park Road and Maddox Street, are to be removed, probably some time this coming week, perhaps even Monday.
There will be a rally at 4pm tomorrow (Sunday 26/3) at Sydney Park, near the Sydney Park Road/Euston Road intersection. Look for the WestConnex won’t work signs and the camp. More details here.
And, don’t forget tomorrow is Sunday Fun Day. Rain or shine.