Happy New Year. For our first meeting of 2020, we have an update on the Waterloo Housing Estate, a quick word on the St Peters Interchange, and whatever else you would to discuss.
The meeting will be at 7pm, Wednesday 12 February at Alexandria Town Hall, 73 Garden St.
RMS have released their next proposal for widening Euston Road and McEvoy Street, including:
- big turning lanes into Fountain St
- a turning lane from Botany into McEvoy
- extra clearways, and some no-right-turns
Comments are open until 18 December and may be made using the interactive online map or via email.
The project team will be at available to discuss at:
- Cliff Noble Community Centre
24 Suttor St, Alexandria
Saturday 7 December, 10am–1pm
Thursday 12 December, 5pm–8pm
- Moore Park Supa Centre (ground floor)
2A South Dowling Street, Moore Park
Friday 6 December, 11am–2pm
This will be on the agenda for this month’s meeting, which will be held at the usual time and place of 7pm, Wednesday 11 December, Alexandria Town Hall, 73 Garden St, Alexandria.
For more information, see:
The agenda for this month’s meeting is:
Update from the City of Sydney on:
– the Alexandria Traffic Study, and
– Ticket Parking in Alexandria.
The meeting will be held at the usual time and place of 7pm, Wednesday 13 November, Alexandria Town Hall, 73 Garden St, Alexandria.
The agenda for the October ARAG meeting is:
- Improving our bus services
- Update on ATP
- Reopening the Alex Hotel: what can we do?
The meeting will be at:
7pm, Wednesday 9 October
Alexandria Town Hall, 73 Garden St, Alexandria.
The below map identifies the announced WestConnex borehole locations. Continue reading
Thank you to everyone who came to yesterday’s meeting.
As discussed, the project web page is https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/projects/current-projects/redfern-station-upgrade-new-southern-concourse.
There’s an online survey at https://yoursay.transport.nsw.gov.au/RedfernNSC.
Feedback can also be sent to email@example.com.
The consultation period closes 31 August.
We encourage you to have your say using one of the above links.
The options discussed are below Continue reading
The agenda for the August ARAG meeting is:
- Redfern Station – we have a speaker coming from Transport for NSW to talk about the new proposed bridge (AKA concourse)
- Euston Road Widening (Alexandria to Moore Park, or A2MP) – a short update
- Drilling in Sydney Park – what’s going on?
The meeting will be at:
- 7pm, Wednesday 14 August
- Alexandria Town Hall, 73 Garden St, Alexandria.