The planning system is changing and many more developments are proposed for the inner city.
Our current right to comment on DAs will be removed for 80% of developments including many high-rise.
Developers are happy about that but are we?
Come and show you care and hear about how these changes will affect us and how to have your say.
Monday 27th May, 6:30pm
Redfern Town Hall,
73 Pitt St Redfern
- James Ryan, Nature Conservation Council,
- Corinne Fisher, Better Planning Network,
- Ron Hoenig MP, Member for Heffron and
- David Shoebridge MLC, Greens Planning Spokesperson
- A representative from the Minister for Planning
Forum jointly organised by REDWatch and ARAG.