There won’t be an ARAG meeting this month.
Depending on what happens with Coronavirus, we may not be able to have a face to face meeting next month either.
We’ll keep you advised.
PS. I’ve been asked if we cancelled because of Coronavirus, and the answer is no. We’d already decided to cancel for other reasons.