On the agenda for tomorrow’s ARAG meeting (14/12/2016):
- Waterloo Metro – is there a possibility of another station in or around Alexandria?
- Australian Technology Park redevelopment and the Planning Assessment Commission
- WestConnex – possible legal challenge
- Alexandria community wins in 2016
You are invited to stay after the formal part of the meeting to celebrate our efforts and share some Christmas cheer. Bring something to drink and/or some nibbles to share!
Meeting starts at 7pm, at Alexandria Town Hall, Garden St.
In other news:
- Adopt a Tree needs your help – Adopt a Tree is an initiative to help save Sydney Park from WestConnex. More details (and a call for donations) at: http://www.westconnexactiongroup.org.au/save_sydney_park_adopt_a_tree
- Ashmore Estate – Greenland Australia and GH Properties are building a around 1500 apartments on a 6.9-hectare site previously owned by Goodman. To receive project updates and be notified of community events, email: community [at] glgroup.com.au. Please write Ashmore Estate in the subject line.
- Alexandria Park School Redevelopment (Mitchell Road Campus). The project management team are continuing to hold update meetings with small groups of residents. The next meeting will be on Monday 19 December, from 14:00 – 15:00. If you are interested in attending, please contact ben.aveling [at] arag.org.au or Alex Wilson <wilson.a [at] rootprojects.com.au>