The March ARAG meeting will be held at the the usual time and place of 7pm, Wednesday the 13th at Alexandria Town Hall.
The agenda for the meeting is:
1) Council’s 6-month review of the trial parking scheme for Alexandria;
2) 355 Bus Route alteration (per installation of new traffic lights re Bunnings);
3) State Emergency Services Guest Speaker;
4) Lift Redfern campaign update;
5) Village to Village Bus Service
6) other business
Plus, of course, a report on the Summer Fair.
Speaking of which, have you seen: http://www.southsydneyherald.com.au/advance-alexandria-fair/#.UTgebw3zSAY.mailto ?